NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News about our prices

Over the last two years, we’ve seen our daily lives change, relying more and more on the connectivity in our homes. To support home working, online learning and much more, we have continued to invest in our network to ensure all customers continue to benefit from a great value connection today that’s fit for the future.

From the 1st June 2022 the price of our International Extra Calls Boost is going up by £2 a month. You'll still save with calls to landlines and mobiles to 50 countries included. You can find out more and manage your calling features in My Account.

From the 1st June 2022 the price of our Unlimited UK Calls Boost is going up by £2 a month. You can still enjoy unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines nationwide. You can find out more and manage your calling features in My Account.

Netflix have recently decided to put their prices up for both their suppliers and all Netflix customers. Unfortunately, during June 2022 Netflix's increase will appear within your bill and your monthly cost will go up by £1 for the Netflix Bundle and £1 for Netflix Premium. 

Last year we changed our pricing structure to be in line with the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation +3.7%. Inflation has now been set for 2022 and we're communicating to all impacted customers throughout March 2022. You can find out more information on our Annual price update and CPI page. 

Pre-Pay Saver, Receive up to 10% off a new 12 month contract if you pay in full upfront. 

Still need help?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options

My Account

View your bills & keep tabs on your usage.

Service ​Centre

New: See how your connection is performing.

Community

Here 24/7, 365 days a year, why not post your question?