cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

News about our prices

No ratings

To keep bringing all of our customers more of what matters, like 100% totally unlimited broadband as standard, we’re making some changes to our services and how we charge for them. If you’re impacted by these changes, we’ll notify you directly to explain what this means for you.

From the 1st October 2020, calls made to UK landlines from your home phone will be charged at 18 pence per minute. This will not affect any calls made within your calling allowance, if your package has inclusive calls or you have our Unlimited UK Calls Boost.  

If you make a lot of calls to UK landlines and mobiles you may benefit from our Unlimited UK Calls Boost, you can find more information and manage your calling features in My Account.

You assured me there would be no price increase throughout my plan

We guarantee your broadband price plan will stay the same throughout the duration of your contract. However when your contract has ended or other services such as our old packages, calling rates and boosts are subject to change. We will, however, notify you of any changes by contacting you directly. For more information about all of our products and services and what we charge, check out Our Prices.

stephen
Hi, I’m stephen did you find my article useful?

Looking for help ?

We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options