cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

News about our prices

No ratings

To keep bringing all of our customers more of what matters, like 100% totally unlimited broadband as standard, we’re making some changes to our services and how we charge for them. If you’re impacted by these changes, we’ll be notifying you directly to explain what this means for you.

The below packages will see a price change from the 1st June 2019:

Package name New price Starting from
Fast Broadband £30.00 1st June 2019
Faster Fibre £36.00 1st June 2019

We're making changes to our standard Voicemail service from the 1st August 2019. If you've got standard Voicemail activated on your account you'll be charged 2p each time you dial 1571. You'll still be able to save 10 messages which will last 20 days however if you remove voicemail from your account any saved messages will be deleted. 

You assured me there would be no price increase throughout my plan

We guarantee your broadband price plan will stay the same throughout the duration of your contract. However when your contract has ended or other services such as our legacy packages, calling rates and boosts are subject to change. We will, however, notify you of any changes by contacting you directly. For more information about all of our products and services and what we charge, check out Our Prices.

Stephen
Hi, I’m Stephen did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088