cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

eBill notifications

No ratings

Each month we send our online customers an online bill notification email, also known as an eBill notification. This is to let you know that your bill is ready to view in My Account. When this eBill notification doesn’t reach you (bounces) we will advise you of this, to ensure that future eBill notifications reach you successfully and you're made aware that the bill is available before any payment is taken.

Bounce backs are the responses that we receive when we have attempted to send an ebill notification to you and we received a failure to deliver response. If we get a bounce back for the second month running we'll send you a letter to advise that if we receive a third bounce back notification then we will change you to paper billing.

There's a charge for receiving paper bills, to avoid this we advise you to check that your details are up to date in My Account.

My email address is correct, why did I receive a bounce letter?

Our bounce reporting has indicated that the bill notification email did not reach you, which is why you would have received a bounce letter.

If your email address is correct, your email provider can help you with other reasons why you might not be receiving the bill notification emails (e.g. spam settings, account disabled or full inbox). Ensure that the address of our bill notification mail - yourbill@talktalk.co.uk - is in your safe sender's list to avoid our eBills bouncing due to spam or going straight into your junk folders.

Do I have to receive eBill notifications, I check my bill online each month?

Yes, TalkTalk must send our online customers bill notification emails to let you know that your bill is ready to view in My Account and payment dates.

It’s also really important that we hold correct details for you, including a valid email, for other communications that we may need to send. For this reason, we currently don't have the capability to NOT send bill notification emails to our online customers and need to have a valid email to do this.

Simon
Hi, I’m Simon did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088