Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Centres

William K Dunn
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Is it at all possible to talk to someone in customer services who is in the UK and not in another country, i am sick to death of trying to understand what they say and often you cannot hear what they are saying because of back ground chatter, i'm seriously thinking of changing provider if i cannot resolve this issue 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @William K Dunn

What issue is it that you need resolving, Is there anything that we can do to help? 

0 Likes

Peter Sampson
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

I had an instance yesterday where I was told to call back in a few hours. I said that you close in a few hours at 8pm. The call centre person said "no we are open until 10?" I said no 8 and she reassured me it was 10? I called at 9 and they were shut. Apparently they are open until 10 South African time? I didn't know she meant South African time. How would I know that? Another reason I want to leave. Which is why I was calling them.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

We have a number of strategic call centres both hoffshore and onshore.  It is not possible for us to say which call centre you will connect to when calling as calls are routed based on a number of factors such as call traffic, number of calls in the que before you etc.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes