cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email not working on iphone

Marrianne11
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi folks, I'm really hoping someone can help me.

I have an old tiscali email account which I now pay to keep. Recently, the iphone (iphone 13 running on latest version of IOS) stopped letting me send emails. It would say there was an error and I couldn't fix this. I decided to delete the email account from my phone and try and set it up again fresh to see if that would fix the problem. However, I now cannot set up my email account. 

I am stuck on the page where it asks for the incoming and external server info to be installed. I can see that the system has pre-populated the incoming server host name as pop.tiscali.co.uk - is this correct and if so, what is the outgoing server host name? When I change the host names to be the talk talk ones, the account won't verify and set up.

Really appreciate your help to try and figure this out. 

M

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Marrianne11, those settings are not correct. The correct settings can be found on the Email Settings help article. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes