cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Incoming email being blocked 552 5.2.0 WxXapT1cDrSkQWxXap7dGD Content rejected (TT992)

Jerlock66
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have been receiving email from this sender for sometime however over the last few days they tell me emails are bouncing back with the error message 552 5.2.0 WxXapT1cDrSkQWxXap7dGD Content rejected (TT992).  How can this be resolved please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Mary_O'Charity, please start a new topic and confirm if its from a Gmail account.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I'm suddenly getting the same issue with one particular person I have been emailing.  No problems before today, and three messages sent to him (two of which were replies to a message to me) have bounced.  What makes me laugh is he is a TalkTalk customer and so am I.  And I need to email him for work... 

How do I 'unblock' him (or is it me that's blocked?)?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The TT992 bounceback is indicative of CloudMark rejecting the mail as containing spam or malware. The content has been fingerprinted as spam because of reports by other users and TalkTalk Mail users may have marked the sender as sending spam.

What's the originating domain / sender's IP address if from a bulk mailer?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution