cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Broadband contract ending soon

wmckie20
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but my broadband contract end soon and I'd like to know what will happen to my bill and what my options are when that happens.

Thanks

Walter McKie

Walter
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

HI wmckie20

Thanks for your post.

Once your contract ends in April, your price reverts to the standard price currently £29.95 (this will change in April with the pending annual price increase), Also your calls boost discount comes to an end in 1 month meaning the charge reverts to full price of £16 per month. 

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi @AllyM , thank you for the further information. The way things are at the moment with the rising cost of living getting the most cost effective deal is important,

Thanks again.

Walter

Walter
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

@wmckie20 ,Another couple of points you should be aware of:

Firstly, when/if you get an automated coming to the end of your contract email from TalkTalk, any renewal offers in it are unlikely to be the best price TalkTalk can do. The best deals are generally available by contacting the Loyalty Team by phone or chat.

Also, be aware of whether any offer is a standard contract with an annual price increase each April, or a fixed price deal which, as the name suggests, will have no price rises for the length of the contract.

0 Likes

wmckie20
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Thank you @martswain for your answer, my apologies for the delay in responding.

I have a choice of many broadband & telephone providers including Virgin and all are offering good introductory packages so knowing what TalkTalk will do will be most helpful to me in making a decision on what to do and whether to switch.

I'll hang on till I get the info from TalkTalk.

Thanks again for your information.

Walter McKie

Walter
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You will get an email advising you of the new out-of-contract price and possibly offers to renew.

If you do nothing you will move onto rolling month-to-month billing at the full price for whatever services you have.

0 Likes