cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Equipment Return

rickey
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi, I have recently left TalkTalk for local full fibre. I have received the returns bag and now I am wondering exactly what TalkTalk wants me to specifically return to avoid the £50 fine. Over the years I have had a couple YouView boxes and various routers together with associated wires. What I need is a list of devices with serial numbers that I definitely need to return. I understand that I can return everything but I would like to know that I have the actual required items. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi rickey

I cant find the full serial number it start 2153035991,  its the router sent to you in 2021. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I assume that's just the Sagemcom FAST 5364 and Huawei DG8041W then, they are ones I have been using since I had fibre to the cabinet. Is there anyway to know what serial numbers are registered by TalkTalk? I note that last year you seem to have had that information

Serial NumbersSerial Numbers

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi rickey

It will be the most recent equipment, which was the Wifi Hub. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

OK, let's wait for Arne to pick this up.

0 Likes

rickey
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

No details what so ever, just a bag and a Royal Mail stick on label. I found another post where this question was asked and @Arne-TalkTalk replied with the serial numbers required.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Equipment-return/td-p/3001900 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

It will probably be your most recent equipment. Does the return label not specify the serial number/s in question? 

0 Likes