cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

BT Wholehome WiFi Premium network not working

MarkJ48
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

As with several other users by BT Wholehome WiFi Premium network has stopped working since the router firmware upgrade last month. I see that this has been fixed by reinstating the previous firmware. Can this be done for me please? What information do you need in order to put this right?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂 It was related to our new firmware, however the team are aware of this so this shouldn't happen again. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you Michelle

I checked before the weekend. However, I have now reset up the BT network and it is working . Thank you for your help.

Can you tell me whether this is this an issue that is likely to recur in the future?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Good afternoon,

Thank you. I've checked and the router currently has the correct version of firmware which should work. Can I just confirm, when did you last test this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I have now updated my details as you requested. 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks