cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Identification and verification failiure

P4T!!
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello, i am desperate for some support. I liaised with your telephone team on 10th March to arrange a new wifi package because my current one was upgraded to a much more costly tariff which was unaffordable for me. It was agreed that a new wifi system would be sent to me and that id be paying £27 per month, when the installation team came to my property there was scaffolding all around my house so the job could not be completed, ever since this ive tried to call back and rearrange for someone to install the new box, but everytime i call im advised ive failed verification. Im not sure what has happened since March to now; and why there is suddenly an issue with me passing security, but this situation is causing me some stress and financial detriment now and i am disgusted that this is taking so long. Please can this be resolved as soon as possible and can i have an email address for your complaints team as well. Thank you 

P.L.Benson
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi P4T

Sorry that you are having problems.

Are you able to log into My Account , you will be able to check your details , under the My Details & setting tab. 

Hope that helps.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

There is a Complaints link at the foot of every page, @P4T!!.

An email address for customers just brings you back to the forum / Chat. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Please complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account, @P4T!!.

Without this they have no idea who you are.

You must go via your avatar/name; settings; add your Talktalk landline number  / account number to Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply during the day (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes