cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Missing boradband, emails and account number

Wrex95
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hello

I ordered broadband from talk talk on 7th Aug via their website. The confirmation screen said it would be delivered on 19th Aug and that I'd get at least one confirmation email telling me my account number and how to track my order. Unfortunately I never received any emails (have checked spam, junk etc.) and my order still hasn't arrived.

Is there a way I can find out my account number to activate my account, and track where my order is?

I was on the phone with them for half an hour yesterday but got nowhere. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

When you placed the order, where you given any order reference numbers etc ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I have removed your duplicate threads as these can cause confusion.

Just to mention, these forums are not in real time and posts are dealt with in order.

Staff work normal office hours so hopefully will get back to you tomorrow, but with the bank holiday be prepared that it may be next week before a reply is forthcoming 

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes