cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Transcript of Live Chat

Sue1962
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I had a live chat regarding an additional service I added to my account and now cannot find it.  Is there a way of getting a copy?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

I could always use my hotmail one in the past. Couldn't get it recognised this time, and I just didn't bother as I was simply testing that Chat was working live for a customer, @AllyM.

I suspect that they would have accepted my billing address (yahoo).

Talktalk doesn't like people using a Talktalk email address for their My Account. It is usually discouraged and may not work for this reason.

However in this instance we don't actually know that it never arrived - simply that it's been mislaid. 

And whether sent in the first place or not, it cannot be delivered on request at this stage. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I've found that I have to use a non-TalkTalk email address to get the transcript. Any time I've tried to use a TalkTalk address or related (such as my original Tiscali one) the transcript never appears.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Sue1962

Unfortunately its not possible to resent the transcript that facility doesn't exist. 

Sorry.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

We seem to have to put the My Account billing address in - last time I used Chat, they didn't like my hotmail address and didn't send anything. It's always been a bit dodgy, so I would recommend taking screenshots as you go.

Then Talktalk can't deny that the conversation happened. I think if they don't send it there and then, it's not possible to retrieve it to send you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes