cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

returning router

elrohir00
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have left TT after having a generally terrible time. I understand I have to return my equipment, however I have not received anything to do this. Therefore, if I do not get anything to return the equipment in I will not be doing it and if a charge is attempted to fail to return equipment. This post will be the first thing I will reply with.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @bendc5

Posting the same comment on multiple threads will be seen as spamming the community and is in violation of our guidelines, and may result in a ban.

If you have any issues with your own service, please start your own thread and these can be discussed.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You need to complete your community forum profile details, @elrohir00, for staff to identify your account. 

They will then post out a returns bag to the address associated with the account. 

Add your Talktalk landline number and name etc by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff will during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes