cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email Outlook?

Rusty_2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi everyone,

I usually access my email from Windows mail and occasionally login to Webmail. I have 2 email addresses-a talktalk.net & a gmail.com. nobody sends me emails to the gmail one and everyone uses my talktalk.net address- apparently in 2024 Windows mail is changing to Outlook and it seems I have to login into that with my gmail address- will my talktalk.net email still be available for use and wat do I need to do re: any settings or anything. I'm getting on a bit and am totally confused and need it explained in words of one syllable ideally ! At present my 2 email address are both synced. Thanks

Rusty2
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Here's the information from Microsoft on starting to use Outlook for Windows and how to go about setting up your existing TalkTalk Mail email account as an IMAP account on Outlook for Windows.

The setting up of an email account is really not a lot different to the existing Windows Mail.

Explain what you mean by your two email accounts are synced, one being TalkTalk Mail and the other being Gmail. You can set up a Gmail account in Windows Mail and Outlook for Windows just as you can set up a TalkTalk Mail account in Windows Mail and Outlook for Windows. But by 'synced' do you mean you sign in to Gmail and see both your Gmail account messages and your TalkTalk Mail messages? Just let me know so it's clearer as to what your expectations are.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution