cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Restore Onetel iPhone Email

MPG68
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

3C59E7FE-EADA-443A-B3B5-38D7F9340866.png

FAFBA09B-A424-4758-9C08-D271A0F07201.jpeg

ACBB7C46-D8A1-4BC3-87C4-3B0EAF67DACA.jpeg

Hi 

can you please restore access to mine and my wife’s email accounts please. I have updated the security settings on both accounts as attached screen shots. 

can you also let me know how I notify you of our email accounts. 

thanks. 

6DC3F5D0-0CE4-4BCF-AADF-9122A628E654.jpeg

Mike
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi MPG68, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 9

Thanks Ady, neither of the email address are working yet - do I need to do anything specific?? 

thanks

Mike

Message 3 of 9

Sorry that should read mailboxes. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 9

Hi MPG68,  I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Message 5 of 9

Hi Gondola 

thanks again - all done now so hopefully that can be in blocked as well.

Mike

Message 6 of 9

Please add it to your Community profile, Personal Information, Private notes.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

MPG68
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Thanks Gondola

i have corrected my school boy error but am struggle long to see where I can put my wife’s email address without making it public. 

any help you could offer would be appreciate. 

thanks 

Mike

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Hi MPG68 

The last screenshot where the first part of the email address is obscured in red. This account will not work.

The Username is shown incorrectly because there's a stray comma between onetel and .com

If you correct that you'll be ok for both accounts working securely with TalkTalk Mail.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name

Alternative mobile contact number

Scroll down to Private notes to add the two email addresses and customer account number

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

The secure mail settings are good apart from that stray comma so I've requested that full access is restored for the email address mailboxes in your Community profile, Personal information, Private notes.

TalkTalk Support will respond here and access returned within a couple of days after that. Until then ask the user to use TalkTalk Mail webmail via an up to date Internet browser to keep in touch with email contacts.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution