cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cant log into email get message "User is deactivated (AUTHORIZATION-0001)" HELP

NigelTovey1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

PLease advicde me what I have to do to overcome the following message on trying to log into my webmail "User is deactivated (AUTHORIZATION-0001)"

Thank you

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I see that you've had no TalkTalk response to your question. Do you still need clarification?

User is deactivated usually means that the mailbox no longer exists. You can check if this is true by verifying the email address at Verifalia.com. If that returns an 'Undeliverable' response then that confirms the mailbox cannot be found on the TalkTalk Mail platform. The mailbox is then either deleted or suspended for security reasons. If suspended then a password change is required.

The Reset password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution