cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

email issues

sgsgsgsg
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

cm9nec rejected your message to the following email addresses:

email address
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

cm9nec gave this error:
zCSqrcs6z2JF6zCSqrOv8s Content rejected (TT992)

I have received emails from this company for years and they can no longer contact me so had to give them a gmail address. Please advise on above message?

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

ok thanks I'll raise a new incident for you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Yes it is

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

And its still happening this morning I take it? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

@taylorsestates.co.uk is one of them

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

The domain is talktalk.net, gmail.com etc basically what comes after the @ symbol in the email address. 

Ady

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

What the senders domain sorry im not technical

Just maybe half my emails aren't coming in Ive used your online bot and the are passing it on to another departments

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi SF4622, can you provide the affected sende domains please?

Ady

0 Likes

SF4622
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

Same happening for me.  There doesn't seem to be any way to log the fault.  Anyone have any ideas if TalkTalk are likely to fix the problem?  I appear to be randomly not getting some emails.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi sgsgsgsg, what is email sender domain?

Ady

0 Likes