cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

BROADBAND - INTERMITTENT SYNC ERROR

mrpotatogod
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 18

Good Evening,

I've tried to report issue with your online chat team but after running few test the issue was not resolved.

Last 2 days My internet connection keeps dropping approx. every 10-15 mins, red light appears on the router where Internet is and then comes back. For the 4 years that I have been using TalkTalk I never before had any speed or connectivity issues. This is repeating over and over. That is huge issue for me especially at the moment as I work from home and internet connection is vital.

I have found someone on this forum who had exactly the same issues and the problem was: ‘the links down the street got flooded’. I am pretty sure it is the same situation because of heavy thunderstorms during the weekend.

Please can this be escalated and engineer send to resolve.

Kind Regards

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

That's great news mrpotatogod, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

Hi Michelle, Its all good. After visit of the engineer connection is stable and I have not noticed any problems. Its fast and reliable again. I would like to thank the whole TalkTalk customer relations team for fast help. I work from home so you can imagine that this was very important to me. Once again thank you and great job.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

Hi Michelle, Its all good. After visit of the engineer connection is stable and I have not noticed any problems. Its fast and reliable again. I would like to thank the whole TalkTalk customer relations team for fast help. I work from home so you can imagine that this was very important to me. Once again thank you and great job.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 18

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18
0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

Excellent. Thank you Chris.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

I've booked the first available slot as request  - June 13 2023, AM (08:00-13:00) - please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

OK thanks. I'll book the engineer now and get back to you with the details

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

I confirm and I agree.

I am available all day - please book me first available date and time.

I have replied to PM questions.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

OK, if you'd like us to book the engineer can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.
  • Confirm your mobile number

I've also sent you a PM to confirm some other details

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Please do. As I work from home I am available all the time and need internet for work so ASAP would be much appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

OK thanks. I can arrange an engineer visit to investigate further. If you'd like me to do this please let me know and I'll confirm some detail with you

Chris

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Hi Chris, I have tried connecting it to a test socket but unfortunately result is the same.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

Hi mrpotatogod,

Line test is passing but showing a lot of disconnections over the last couple of days. Have you tried connecting your router to the test socket? Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

Message 15 of 18

Hi, just wanted to give you additional info:

I do not use the phone line(not connected to phone at all)

To make sure that the problem is not on my side I have connected new router and got new cables and also connected router to a new phone socket in other room – The problem on new router stays exactly the same as on old one: few minutes working than connection drops for few minutes, than it connects again and it drops and so on.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 18

Hi, profile Updated. Thank you.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 17 of 18

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes