cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

ONT BOX

Mullaghderg1949
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Last year TT organised open reach to install an ONT box for full fibre however I dont have an external CSP box the digital line comes from the pole through the wall of the house into my old landline box and then into my ONT box giving me full fibre and leaving me with active landline, does anyone have any idea what type of connection I have as a thought you had to a CSP box to get full fibre. 

Thanks tecky folks 

Norry

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Mullaghderg1949
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Thanks for that Arne will contact them nearer the time to discuss my opinion.

Norry

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Mullaghderg1949

When I check your account the option for Fibre 150 is available, I have seen Full fibre 150 account that also have the copper leave behind service , Voip is also available, Speak to the Loyalty team on 03451720088.

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Forgot to mention Michelle everything working well.

Norry

0 Likes

Mullaghderg1949
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thank you Michelle I think I'm best leaving it to the experts than trying to work it out myself. Do you know if the way I appear to be set up I will be able to upgrade to full fibre 150 and keep my landline I believe TT are keeping the landline beyond December 2025

Norry

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Morning,

Thanks for your post. You've advised that your fibre/FTTP comes via a pole, as such when the engineer installed this they likely deemed that this wasn't required. Is everything currently ok with your FTTP connection?

Thanks

Michelle