cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Aerial

Sledgod
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have a coaxial cable fitted between the TV and the hub but how does the signal come through the coaxial cable - do I need an aerial e.g. on the roof?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

You will always need an aerial to receive freeview content and some on demand services such as ITVX, channel 4 etc will use the freeview signal to identify your region and deliver the correct content.

TalkTalk cannot provide aerial or installation services and you would have to source your own aerial installer if you want to continue with TalkTalk TV.

If you do want to cancel TalkTalk TV and return the box, give our teams a call directly and they can process the cancellation for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Sledgod
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

When deciding to add this to my broadband, the person at Talktalk didn't say I needed an aerial to make the additional box work. ****ing fed up with the whole shoddy lot of them, incompetent, ill informed and disconnected. How do I speak to a person from Talktalk based in  England to discus this?

Sledgod
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Hi, no I don't 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Do you not have an aerial connected to your TV already? 

0 Likes