cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Can not switch Netflix from sky to TalkTalk

Ljmm1967
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi I’m having trouble linking my Netflix to TalkTalk. I previously had Netflix with sky tv, but I left sky for TalkTalk. I’m beginning to regret that decision, as I’m having issues with the tv hub, signing up with Now TV and Netflix. 
signing up to Netflix via Sky was so simple, so why is Netflix via TalkTalk such a pain in the *** to sign up to. Now tv is being a nightmare too. Think I may just cancel the lot and go back with sky. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

If you log into NowTV.com in your browser, check to see if any services are active , entertainment / movies etc etc .

With Now TV logged in. click the link in the activation email and this should open a browser page , see if it gives the option to add anything.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

No error messages. It just didn’t do anything. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

Did you get any error message from now TV when following the activation link?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

My Netflix is currently on pause with sky as my contract ended with them. As for now tv, I followed the email activation link from TalkTalk and set up a now tv account, but still didn’t work. I’m very disappointed in the whole TalkTalk experience. The only good thing so far is TalkTalk internet and WiFi are excellent. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

If you have any current subscriptions with Now TV or Netflix or have recently cancelled these, please be aware that any subscriptions will continue until the end of their billing period, so you should make sure these have ended before you apply for a new Netflix or Now TV offer.

Has the previous services fully ended ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes