cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Cancel add ons

Leicsguy
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I’ve tried to cancel my NOW subscription three times and each time I’ve been told it had been removed , even received an email to confirm. After showing pending on my account for a couple of days it just reverts back to being there still . Have tried again today , fingers crossed but not holding my breath 

John
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

I've had a look at your account, the NOW service cancellation has been placed, and the NOW TV service has a cancellation completion date of 5th May.  Service started on the 6th originally.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

What I’m trying to say is I’m not getting clear advise . When you look to cancel online , you are told to call . Would be better if it was explained more clearly . It would help if after the 48 hours pending a notice appeared to say the date it would cancel . I fear this will just go on unresolved. I’ve been a customer for over 20 years , I’ve never had a problem before and always been happy with the service , but this has been so frustrating 

John
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

If a cancellation is placed for a Now TV service, this will show as pending until the end of the NOW billing period.  If this crosses the current TalkTalk billing cycle, a credit would appear on the following months bill.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Leicsguy
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Ok I understand what you are saying , but I’ve spoken to 4 different people on the phone helpline and each have promised to cancel , going back two weeks . Each time they promise it will come off in 48 hours , I’ve noticed the is a pending notice that goes after this time  , but nothing changes . Next bill showing it will still be taken . None if you what you explain to me was explained by them . I’ve even received emails telling me the subscription has been removed 

John
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Now TV Bill in advance, so NOW TV cannot be cancelled immediately.

For example, if you started a NOW TV service on the 12 of the month, and you cancel on the 20th of the month, then the NOW Service will run until the 12th of the following month.

This also applies to services such as Netflix who also bill a month in advance.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes