cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Cancelling TV Boost. Impossible.

RobKM
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

We never use our TV Boost, so thought I'd try and cancel it. There's a message saying on the website, saying you need to speak to someone to do that, so called up and got a recorded message in the end, saying that speaking to someone is 'so 2022' and it can be done via text, so received the text with a link, which I clicked, but apparently, the people on the other end of the link are way too busy to discuss a cancellation.

What a complete disingenuous con'!

The typical kind of thieving tactics that all companies exhibit!

Thieving gits!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

They are open now and through the day if you want to give them a call.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

I don't know what their opening hours are, but as they are not service critical, it does not surprise me that they are not open on Sundays.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the tip Keith.

Just tried calling them, but guess what??

They're closed!

So 1982.....

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The way to remove this is to talk to the Loyalty dept. Their direct number is 0345 1725157.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes