cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

ITVX on my TV hub

ToeKnee1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 17

How do I load the ITVX App onto my Talktalk TV hub ?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

@CarolynCooper have you read the advice in this thread given by @Karl-TalkTalk ?

If you still have an issue please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 2 of 17
0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

How do I load ITVX onto my TV hub

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

Hi

Glad it's now showing.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

OK its appeared now !

0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

Hi

If you select APPS then scroll down to look at all apps on the box, does it show lower down ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

No have done a factory reset and the itvx app is still not in the featured apps

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Thanks doing a factory reset now

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Hi

You can reset as follows :

Home Button > Settings Cog > Device Preferences > Factory Reset

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

No definitely not in featured apps - how do I reset the hub ?

thanks

tony

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17

Hi

If you press the Home Button, does ITVX not show in the list of featured apps ?

If not showing, you may need to fully reset the box.

Home Button > Settings Cog > Device Preferences > Factory Reset

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 13 of 17

I definitely have a hub and fibre 65 not a box and the itvx app is not there

thanks

tony

0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

No I have a hub not a box and the itvx app is not there !

thanks

tony

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 15 of 17

Hi ToeKnee1

Did this answer your question ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 17

Which box do you have?

You mention the TV Hub and if that's so it's already pre loaded within Apps. If you have the hub you can quickly get to apps by long pushing the home button.

If you have one of the older YouView boxes Please see the pinned post at the top of the TV forum, here.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TV/ITVX-and-TalkTalk-YouView-boxes/td-p/3010612

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes