cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

New now TV account

AsaCanterbury
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi all

I have Now TV packages on my TalkTalk account and everything is fine however I've changed my Now TV account in it's entirety so need to link my TalkTalk account to my NEW Now TV account.

I've spoken to TalkTalk customer services 4 times and they still don't understand. They now claim they've sent me activation emails but I've not received one to date (spam etc checked).

I'm paying for cinema, movies and sports but can't watch any due to my new now tv account.

Does anyone know how I can link my TalkTalk account to my new now tv account as I'm getting no where with TalkTalk (4 calls, no emails received, 2h 30m talking to customer service). 

Thanks in advance. 

Asa
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Brilliant. 

Thanks for your help. 

Asa
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

First, you would need to cancel the existing NOW TV service via TalkTalk by calling our Loyalty Teams.

When a cancellation is placed, it will not cancel immediately as NOW TV Bill in advance, so any cancellation will take place at the end of the NOW Billing cycle.  For example if you started the NOW TV service on the 12 of the month, and called to cancel on the 20th of the month, the service will remain active until the 12 of the following month.

Once the service is fully cancelled, you can then apply for new NOW TV services. You may need to change your billing email address to that of the email you are using for your new NOW TV service.  Also, you must have no active running subscriptions with the new NOW service, so any active NOW services such as entertainment or movies must be fully cancelled in the new service before it is added.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi

That's right - that's exactly what I did. 

I have not requested TalkTalk cancel my active now TV service as I didn't know what they need to do. They keep claiming they'll send me an activation email but I never receive this. I believe this is because my service is already active that I'm not getting the email. I think we need to start from the beginning but they don't understand that and keep saying I'll get a link in 24 hours but like I say, it never arrives. 

Can you tell me what I need to tell them to do in order to use my new now tv account? 

Thanks

Asa
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Just to clarify, did you have an existing NOW TV package through TalkTalk and you then created a second NOW TV account.

Did you request TalkTalk to cancel the first active NOW TV service ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes