cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Picture does not match the sound

Liam007
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

3 weeks of having the new talktalk box and have logged this with the helpline on many occasions and spend more time switching the box off and on and factory resets and have now unplugged this box. The helpline say they have never had this issue before and blame my TV and anything else they can think of... I have plugging the old box back in so i can watch TV (less channels available as cant access ITVX).

Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know how to complain to someone who will not ask me to factory reset again.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Liam, 

try the suggestions from fr8ys and let us know hat happens.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Under settings and picture and sound there is an offset setting so you can't adjust the sound to match the picture. This is also on your existing box if you wish to check exactly what it's called.

one further thought though are you using the supplied HDMI cable with the new box or the one you had with your old one? The new cable is higher rated and may solve this without the need for any adjustments.

Let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes