cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Talk Talk, TV hub recording

prescol
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Thinking about finishing with  Sky, as it’s getting too expensive and moving  to Talk Talk TV again. Just wondering whether the Talktalk TV hub allows you to record while watching a program at the same time?

And he never know it could all change again, if virgin media/02 takes over the home/residential customers of TalkTalk, only read last week in ISP review that virgin media/02 is interesting in the residential side of TalkTalk. we need more competition not less.

I'm no expert, i'm just a guy!
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

The TV Hub is android based s does have the usual apps such as Now TV , Netflix etc, however you can continue to use your own devices foe NOW TV.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Just wondering whether I can use a freesat box, as well as using facilities with Talk Talk TV like , the NOW TV passes? 
One of your colleagues are sending out a Talk Talk TV hub, but do I need to connect that or can I just leave it in the box. Because I access NOW TV through my Apple TV with VoiceOver, and it worked fine,.

prescol

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

You can source your own youview TV box, and some of our customers do often use their own boxes.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

prescol
Enlightened One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for your very quick respond Karl

if I do my research and find a another TV box like yoyview,  Can I access Talk Talk TV service via it? 

the Google Talk Talk TV hub probably wouldn’t be suitable for me as I already access my online content /apps via the Apple TV..

prescol

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

The current android TV Box provided to new customers cannot record, but dows have access to stream the majority of content and also has access to the Google Play Store to add more apps.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes