cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre voip

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi Chris

We are still awaiting our upgrade installation date, which was originally organised for August, due to failure on TTs part it was mismanaged and it did not happen and is now at the complaints dept. We have heard nothing. Also not received £80 ecgift  which was part of our new contract deal set a few months ago. Promises from TT are not valid.  Can someone please help.

Thanks

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 1 of 29

Thanks for the update, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 29

Hi Chris

We had a text message for call on 02 October between 14. 00 16.00.

Unfortunately we have an appointment so have called TT as advised and requested a day later 03.10 same time, so let's hope we can sort this out then.

Thanks Again

0 Likes

Message 3 of 29
0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 29

Thank you  for you patience and help.

We will await yr response.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 29

OK I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 29

Hi thanks

That seems the best moving forward as we need to clarify all the communications from TT. 

Will await the details of the call and time.

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 7 of 29

Morning Silverbird, I think it's probably best to get someone to contact you to discuss the option as I'm not sure what is available, would this be OK?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 29

Good morning Chris

It was a tough day yesterday, thanks for your continued support. 

So on 12th September TT sent us a confirmation letter regarding the free full fibre upgrade no change to contract we have, and to wait for text message regarding installation date. So what are we to believe? You can understand our confusion. 

Thanks Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 29

Hi silverbird63,

I think the issue is that it probably isn't possible to give you exactly the same offer as the option isn't there to give any more. I've been told that we can upgrade you to Full Fibre and give a credit that will mean that you are paying the same so your experience will be the same. I'm afraid this is probably the only option available.

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 29

Thanks Chris

Re the offer just a better explanation , we replied no cause we don't understand although why send email out offering us free upgrade with same contract? Sorry got to go but please don't forget to message us tomoz .

Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 29

I understand, I'll pass your comments on and pick this up again tomorrow

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 29

Hi Chris

Today is my a family members funeral so I cannot keep in contact today. All we want is the full fibre upgrade that was offered by TT without any change to our contract we have emails verifying. So no we don't accept the CEOs offer. Thanks will pick this up tomorrow hoping things have been sorted.

Thanks again

0 Likes

Message 13 of 29

To get the full fibre package you'll need to place a new order but if the original price offered is no longer available (which I don't think it is) I've been told that we can credit back the difference so you would effectively be getting it for the same price - I just need to know if this is OK with you

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 29

Originally when all this started we were ringing regarding understanding our first bill with the renewal contract 😞 £18 month for 18 months and £80 e voucher) The young lad a bright spark, said we could have a free upgrade to Full Fibre65 with voip without any changes to our contract he made the order, and that's when things went wrong, and we contacted the forum . So we still haven't got our full fibre fitted or our voucher. Hope that's clearer

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 15 of 29

Hi silverbird63,

I've been told that if the package price that you were offered initially is no longer available then we can place a new order and credit back the difference. If this is acceptable then please let me know.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 29

OK thanks. I'll let you know when I have any more information 

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 29

Thank you if TT need more clarity just ask. We have all the emails and TT will all the conversations. Plus the forum chats .

Thanks Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 29

OK thanks. I'll see if I can raise this to our CEO's office, I'll let you know when I have any more information

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 29

We received an invitation from TT for free upgrade with no change to contract. We accepted because nothing else was happening and we were told by loyalty to accept which we did. And we were then sent email just saying to wait for a text message, that was a few weeks ago, we have been given the run around . You actually forwarded a complaint for us at the beginning.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 20 of 29

OK, and when you contacted loyalty did they say that you could no longer have the free upgrade?

Chris

0 Likes