cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Google nest mini speaker not connecting to full fibre.

thesaucepot
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I recently had Talk Talk full fibre installed. When going to set up my Google nest mini, everything went fine with the set up of the device until it came to connecting to the WiFi, when it said there was an error and it was unable to connect. Is this due to the speaker being a few years old and possibly not compatible with the newer broadband? Is there a solution to this? Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@ILA02, best to start your own thread. See the "help with your service" area to choose a board and click on start a topic.

Staff will reply to the original poster and not to an unsolicited PM.

Edit: I'll re-escalate your ongoing thread, here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Device-operation-amp-connection-problems-after-new-Fibre-1...

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris,

Maybe they have a similar problem to mine where I can't connect my Echo Dot, or my Amazon Fire Stick & Norton VPN after I had a fibre 150 system installed. Our IT guys at work mentioned some thing about 'port forwarding' that may be needed to be set up on the new router ? I'm investigating this as the 'Freedom Fibre' help line says they have remotely checked my new installation and can find nothing wrong !

( Chris, I've left you a private message, I would be grateful if you could come back to me with your expertise.)

Regards,

ILA02.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi thesaucepot,

Did it give any more information about why it couldn't connect?

Which router do you have?

Chris

0 Likes