cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full fibre voip

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi Chris

We are still awaiting our upgrade installation date, which was originally organised for August, due to failure on TTs part it was mismanaged and it did not happen and is now at the complaints dept. We have heard nothing. Also not received £80 ecgift  which was part of our new contract deal set a few months ago. Promises from TT are not valid.  Can someone please help.

Thanks

Not an expert at much just like to learn about as many things as I can
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 29

Originally when all this started we were ringing regarding understanding our first bill with the renewal contract 😞 £18 month for 18 months and £80 e voucher) The young lad a bright spark, said we could have a free upgrade to Full Fibre65 with voip without any changes to our contract he made the order, and that's when things went wrong, and we contacted the forum . So we still haven't got our full fibre fitted or our voucher. Hope that's clearer

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 29

So was that the only difference, when you tried placing an order with our Loyalty team they couldn't offer the e card?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 29

Yes was part of the original contract £80 e card , the full fibre upgrade was with the same contract details as before.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Was the gift card part of the Future Fibre order? 

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 29

We have to ring again . We are still waiting for £80 gift eCard part of our contract . I think we will have to call to find out what is happening.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

So just to confirm, Loyalty will place a new order but they won't give you the same deal as the original one, is that where we are at, at the moment?

Chris

0 Likes

silverbird63
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

Hi Chris hope you're well .

This is just crazy , it's already a complaint as you know with no response as of yet.  We seem to do all the running. We are just really very upset with TT loyalty holds no respect.

Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 29

Hi silberbird63,

I'm sorry about this but could you try speaking to our Loyalty team again, they should be able to place a new order for the service. Could you give this a try and let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes