cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About your bill

View your latest bill, make a payment and take a look at your itemised usage on the Bills and Payments page in My Account. If you want your bills to be in a different format, such as large print, Braille or audio, we can arrange this for you. Check out alternative billing formats for more information.

Want to change your payment date? You can change your payment date in My Account. Check out change your payment date for more information.

Paper bills are available to all of our customers. These are charged at £2.75 a month unless you receive your bills in large print, Braille or audio format.

The Your bill summary section on your bill includes your package, line rental and any boosts and extras as well as any Fibre charges. The total due section at the bottom of your bill shows your total monthly recurring charge.

Your package charges are billed for the month to come, so you'll receive your first bill a few days after your service goes live. We'll then start sending your bill on a monthly basis.

Your bill will be available in My Account each month. If you’re signed up for online billing, we’ll also send you an email, known as an eBill notification, to let you know when your bill is ready. to view. We’ll only send a paper bill if you have requested this. Paper bills are charged at £2.75 per month, and you can enable this option in My Account.

We can provide your bills and contracts in other formats such as large print, Braille, audio or coloured paper upon request. You can request these online in My Account or by contacting us with your account details and desired format.

1. Log into My Account
  2. Select Profile & Settings in the navigation menu
  3. Select My Details & Password
  4. Under My preferences, select Accessibility preferences
  5. Select any accessibility needs that apply to you and your preferred billing format
  6. Select Save

Your new preferences will take effect from your next billing period.

If you've not received a bill this month or you can't access a previous bill then it may have been suppressed. This happens when there an issue with a bill or it is being disputed or reviewed. This can happen for various reasons, such as a bill being in collections, or if you've notified us of a charge on your bill that shouldn't be there. You won't be able to view or download a suppressed bill in My Account until the issue has been resolved.

Whether you're disputing a bill or there's an issue we've raised with it, we'll get in touch to let you know what's happening. If you still need to discuss your TalkTalk bill, please contact us.