cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using My Account with Full Fibre

When your services go live, you can sign up for a version of My Account that is exclusive to Full Fibre customers. You'll be able to update your personal details, change your HomeSafe settings, and manage your bills all in one place.

Some My Account features, such as My Connection, aren't available with Full Fibre just yet. We're working to bring you more features and we'll be in touch to tell you all about them soon.

For more information about using My Account with your Full Fibre services, choose an option below. 

We'll send you an email with details on how you can register for My Account. To sign up, simply enter your:

• TalkTalk account number
  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Postcode

We'll then verify your identity and create your account. Once you've registered, you'll have access to your My Account dashboard where you can manage your Full Fibre services.

It's really easy to view your bills and make payments for your Full Fibre services in My Account — just follow the steps below:

1. Log into My Account
  2. Select Bills & Payments in the navigation menu, then select My Bills
  3. To pay your bill, select the Make a payment button at the bottom of your bill

You can manage the way you pay your bills in My Account — just follow the steps below:

1. Log into My Account
  2. Select Bills & Payments in the navigation menu
  3. Select Manage payment method
  4. Choose a new payment method (Direct Debit or recurring card payment)
  5. Select the Change payment method button
  6. Enter your bank account or card details
  7. Select the Confirm payment details button

If you’d prefer your bill payments to come out on a different date each month, follow these steps: 

1. Log into My Account
  3. Select Change payment due date
  4. Choose one of the available dates then select Change payment due date
  5. Select Confirm. You'll see a confirmation message with your new payment due date

When you change your payment due date, your billing period will change too, so your next bill may be a slightly larger or smaller than usual. If you have a current unpaid bill, the payment will still be taken as per the payment due date on that bill. Your new payment due date will take effect from your next bill.

HomeSafe is a family-friendly web filter for your home Wi-Fi, blocking inappropriate content and websites that could harbour malware for any device that’s connected to it. You can manage your HomeSafe settings in My Account — take a look at using HomeSafe with Full Fibre for more information.

To view your transaction history in My Account, just follow the steps below:

1. Log into My Account
  3. Select My Bills
  4. Select the Previous tab
  5. Your 10 most recent transactions will be displayed. You can view further transactions by using the navigation arrows at the bottom of the Payment History box.

You may be able to request a refund if your account balance is in credit; the easiest way to do this is on the My Bills page in My Account. For more information, take a look at requesting a refund.