cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your contract end date

View your contract end date online in My Account – navigate to the My Package & Add-ons section where you'll see your contract end date displayed within package overview. We'll also notify you by email when your contract is coming to an end. We understand that you may have further questions now that you are approaching the end of your contract, so we’ve listed some of our most frequently asked questions below to help you.

If you recently came out of contract on your fixed price plan, any promotional discounts on your account may have come to an end too. Part month charges can also make your bill look higher than expected. If you disconnected your services before your contract expiry date, you will see early termination charges on your bill.

Visit My Account to manage your account and view your bills online. For more information about what to expect on your bill after you leave us, take a look at  your final bill..

You’ll be able to see this option in My Account once your order has been processed. This usually appears a couple of days after your order has been processed, however in some cases it can take longer. If it's been longer than 72 hours and you're unable to see your order, or if you are experiencing any other issues, you can get in touch with us via the Community forum. Any fibre upgrade orders can also be tracked in My Account.

We prepare and send our contract renewal emails in advance of your contract end date. This means that in some cases you'll still be sent an email even if you've recently renewed your contract with us. If you've already renewed with us, then don’t worry, there’s nothing else you need to do. If you haven't yet renewed, just follow the steps in the email or in My Account.

If your renewal is due and isn’t yet showing in My Account, it’s worth checking back 48-72 hours after you received your email. If it's been longer than 72 hours and you're unable to see your order, or if you are experiencing any other issues, you can get in touch with us via the Community forum

It’s great to hear you’re considering upgrading your current service. My Account is the best place to answer any queries you might have — just head over to the Packages & Upgrades page to check out your current package. From there you'll be able to choose between several upgrade options or manage any add-ons such as TV or home phone Boosts.

If you do choose this option and change your mind before the new service goes live, that’s fine too. You can simply cancel your order with the new provider and you’ll stay with TalkTalk, continuing to enjoy totally unlimited and reliable broadband.

Of course, we’d be very sorry to see you go and if you could bear with us at this time to discuss your options that would be really appreciated. We are trying to support as many of our valued customers as possible.

Call us now on 

Lines open 7 days a week between 10am and 6pm

At the end of your contract your services will continue and will be charged at the rate as detailed within your email from us. The price stated doesn’t include any additional services you may have, such as TalkTalk TV, calling boosts or security.

When you sign up for a TalkTalk service you agree to have that service for a minimum contract term. If you decide to cancel your service with us before that minimum term ends, you may have to pay an early termination charge. This charge varies depending on your TalkTalk service and the number of months you have left on your contract. 

This table shows the early termination charges for each month remaining on your contract.
Package Charge per month remaining on your contract
Fast Broadband £10.80
Fibre 35 £10.20
Fibre 65 £10.20
Fibre 150 £10.20
Fibre 250 £10.20
Fibre 150 Data Only £10.20
Fibre 500 Data Only £10.20
Ultra Fibre Optic £19.20
Faster Fibre* £10.20

*We no longer sell these plans

Commitment Breakage Fee

We charge a commitment breakage fee if you sign up for a boost, but then cancel it before the end of your minimum commitment period. Most of our boosts come with a one month commitment period, so check your bills, emails, or in My Account to find out when your specific boost began.