Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers

robjw23
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Has anyone else noticed that talktalks offers keep on changing depending on what website you look at, I have just renewed my fast broadband for £20 a month and yet I have seen it advertised at £17.95 on talktalks own website and on another website (which said this price ends on 7/2/19), it has now changed to £23!. I would have liked to upgraded to fibre at £19.95 but my exchange it at capacity at the moment, that is not my fault and yet as a loyal customer for a number of years I am now paying More for less!!! 

R J White
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

@TheHornedOne  Well I would rather hear from the OP what experience they had rather than you, which is why I asked the question. So if you do not having anything directly helpful to contribute to a topic please do not post, in line with the community guidelines.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Probaly for much the same reason I aborted the £17.95 offer @ferguson.  Everything goes along just fine, displaying £17.95 through three steps of the process, and then the screen flips, and the offer in the basket reappears as £20.00!

As @robjw23 has said, 'More for less!'

~R.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Yes, it's called dynamic marketing and you do need to stay on your toes to keep up with the best offers. I am a wee bit puzzled why you renewed at £20 if you saw the same package at £17.95?

0 Likes