Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old telephone bills

jmh2752
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

How do I get a copy of my telephone bills for November and December 2018

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi jmh2752,

Thanks for your post. Gondola is correct, unfortunately you'll only be able to view and print bills from the last 15 months, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Thanks,

Becky 

Message 2 of 5

Hi jmh2752 

I don't think the billing will be available but just to check please link this topic to your TalkTalk service and check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to save changes.

The TalkTalk Community team can pick up your account from the landline telephone number and see if that does link to older billing than is presented to the user.  But just be prepared for it not to be available.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

It is a specific itemised number I am looking for

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @jmh2752 

The Ofcom General Conditions say that the provider shall make available bills for up to 12 months after they were created. There was a former condition that mentioned keeping bills for 15 months.

Here's the advice from TalkTalk related to viewing and printing your bills that indicates there can be up to 15 months available via your MyAccount.

So, the indication is that going back to 2018 to revisit billing may not be available. I'll assume you didn't take copies? Did the monthly billing change significantly between the oldest bill available in your MyAccount and Nov/Dec 2018 such that you couldn't estimate the bill?  Or is it the itemised telephone numbers you're looking for?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes