cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Leaving as poor service for vulnerable customer - charged to leave despite being told I wouldn't be

MC7777
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Anyone else had this problem. I've had problems for a long time and wanted to leave but keep being persuaded to stay with an engineer being sent to resolved and told I wouldn't have to pay charge to leave. I've not decided to leave and they refuse to listen to many calls - said 3 and can't listen to more. really upsetting how they treat me, taking weeks to call, keeping me holding on and now treating me as if I lie - very upset, anyone had this sort of experience and resolved it. many thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

MC7777
First Timer
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Thank, I've been having discussions with your CEO complaints team who take a minimum of  a week to come back, have wasted so much of my time,  sent me a booklet which refers to multiple extenders and took months to confirm that these are not available - only then when I realised no hope of improving service did I arrange to leave. Dozens of engineers, often told by TT that no problem only for engineer to confirm there is, and the agreement was always that if I renewed and service didn't work out I could leave. Work fulltime from home for NHS and frequently couldn't fully participate in meetings. Happy to be contacted on my mobile. Very worried that identified as vulnerable customer and atrocious customer service. thank you

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You say "I've not decided to leave," did you mean "now," rather than "not?"

You are entitled to leave without penalty if TalkTalk have been unable to meet your minimum guaranteed speed within a certain timescale. If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes