cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cancel

Moolyboo
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

Please can you cancel the connection to my address.  The coverage and relaiability has been terrible lately.  The price is too high and I am tired of being told to 'try again later' on the customer service number.  Which is costing me each time I call.  I cancelled my direct debit.  I do not have a contract with you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

As advised, cancellation cannot be done on the forum. 

You need to phone, which is the quickest way to give notice.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

DrJuliaPeterson
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Cancel my services today.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

@Moolyboo, the customer service number is free as you still have the active Talktalk landline number  - maybe borrow a handset so you can take advantage of that, if you haven't got one.

Are you running up costs by ringing from a mobile?

You can't cancel via the forum,  and if you use Chat, you have to wait around for a callback as they only seem to process the cancellation through phone agents on 03451 720088. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Alternatively, you could describe your issues here and let the staff try and sort out your problem.

Being out of contract is also more expensive that recontracting, so speaking to the Loyalty team may provide a much better monthly price for you as they hold the best prices.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

You can only cancel on the phone by speaking to the loyalty team.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

You should never cancel a Direct Debit as it can cause you all sorts of issues later on including penalty fees being added for late payment and it may affect your credit rating too. You are covered by the DD guarantee so should get your money back.

Even out of contract you need to give notice to cancel and pay for the time you have a connection.