cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Cant connect to email server from amazon fire tablet.

Rayhirstuk
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Server connection seems to have disappeared, can't even change server connection parameters.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

The OP didn't respond to Ady. A drive-by poster?

But, as it happens, member Benarty recently followed my advice to use BlueMail or TypeApp (same basic engine) to use on a Kindle device on which email had stopped working. I couldn't see an issue with the original Kindle email app settings. The use of BlueMail is therefore a recommended solution for Amazon devices.

Thanks for confirming that BlueMail works on your Amazon Fire device.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

A belated reply, but i recalled seeing this thread some while back and have now fallen foul of a similar issue in that my Fire Tablet has suddenly stopped sending emails.

I half expected this following the need to update settings and the Amazon standard Email client not having the options needed.

I have now found that Blue Mail has been added to Amazon Apps and as ive been using this on my phone for years, downloaded, and hey presto, I'm now able to send and receive mails.

If you are still having issues, give it a try.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Rayhirstuk, are you able to use your mail via webmail? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Rayhirstuk
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Can't receive emails. Tried changing settings but can't connect to email server.

0 Likes