cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Leaving but want to setup Mail Plus

Pantomimehorse
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

As an existing but leaving customer, how do I set up Mail Plus to keep my email addresses?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

You'll not be able to validate your primary TalkTalk email address for a MailPlus subscription until after you leave and the customer MyAccount that holds the email address no longer has any active TalkTalk services.

At that point select the link below to subscribe to MailPlus. When the primary email address and password is validated and ok for a TalkTalk Mail Plus subscription then you'll have the choice of either £5 per month or £50 per annum payable via UK Bank Direct Debit.

The sign in to the new MailPlus MyAccount is with the validated email address and password. If you have more than one email address to move to the MailPlus subscription, maximum 5 mailbox addresses in total (not alias addresses although you'll still be able to use aliases linked to a master mailbox address) then come back here and request help from TalkTalk Support to move up to 4 existing mailbox addresses to the MailPlus MyAccount.

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution