cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving one time passcode to allow viewing of an encrypted email

Phil_Stuart
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

My wife has been sent an encrypted email to her talktalk.net email address. In order to read it she clicks a button in the message which takes her to a page hosted on outlook.office365.com which gives her a couple of options in order to read the message, the only one of which is valid is to 'Sign in with a one time passcode'. When she clicks the button that reads 'Sign in with a one time passcode', she is presented with a page saying 'We sent a one-time passcode to xxxx@talktalk.net' and asking for the one time passcode to be entered within the next 15 minutes. She tried multiple times yesterday to request the one time passcode and most never arrived, though two did around 5am (not very useful and well past the 15 minute expiry time). She has also tried multiple times today and so far none of the passcode emails have arrived.

I see others have had the exact same problem. Please investigate and unblock what ever is blocking these legitimate emails from microsoft.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Phil_Stuart, please send me a personal message with the affected email addresses. Include the sending and receiving addresses please.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes