email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with emails

Message 3 of 3

Hi I am no longer with talk talk but retain the tiscali email address

this has suddenly stopped working on my iPhone so have to delete the account to reset it up but am struggling to remember or get access to the password I had with talk talk so it will not let me do this. 

i can’t ask for the email reset password to be sent as I have no access to email can his be done via another email address or in another way 

my email address is 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Heather 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Heather Ryder-Carrington, I can help you get password reset details setup to allow you to reset the password once we've confirmed account security. If you don't have an account changing your password won't allow you to use a mail app as the mailbox will be limited to webmail only.

I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Heather Ryder-Carrington 

You're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer so your tiscali mailbox is likely to be limited to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address on mobile devices' email apps.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about limited access or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then you must add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days from the first mail message notification from TalkTalk the mailbox is limited or restricted to webmail only access.

Password Reset details should have been set up for the email address so that an alternate email address and or mobile number can receive a password reset link or 6 digit code. Please try the Forgotten your Password? option. Enter your email address, complete the reCAPTCHA security and select Continue.

If there's an alternate email address or mobile number shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please select one of those to send a password reset. If you see only an option to send a reset to the tiscali email address then you've failed to set up password recovery and you'll need TalkTalk Support help.

I'll let TalkTalk know that the password recovery options aren't available. A TalkTalk Support member will need to verify you as the registered email user and set up your password recovery alternate email address and mobile number (the Reset details) so you can send a password reset link or code to authenticate a password change.

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add the email address needing recovery, other notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

A TalkTalk Support member will reply to this thread and then Community Personal Message you to confirm your customer account details and or details related to the original registration of the email address.

When verified the Reset details will be set up during a working week within 24 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your Password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox.

Let us know if you need more guidance.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution