cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Talktalk webmail replacement for previous ShellEnergy customers

CarlB007
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I'm a previous Post Office broadband customer with an @pobroadband.co.uk email address. When ShellEnergy took over the PO business, their existing webmail then allowed post office customers to use their post office email address on the ShellEnergy webmail service.

As of today, this has now stopped working.

I'm still able to receive emails into my personal mail apps, but now unable to do things like check my spam folder and empty emails from stack etc.

I have tried logging onto the Talk Talk webmail with my postoffice email address but this does not work. 

Please can you either tell me when the TalkTalk webmail will be accepting PO customers logins or how to do this if I'm doing it wrong in some way (i.e. do i need to register etc)?

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi all, I'm trying to find out what should happen here. I've asked about a month ago and got no updates. I've asked again and at present I'm trying to identify what we know will definitely work. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

MeurigW
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Yvonne25, how do I get to Outlook?

0 Likes

Yvonne25
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

I had the same problem with Outlook on my PC. I still had the old settings which had worked until yesterday. I've changed them to the ones here: https://www.e-mailsettings.com/outlook/mypostoffice-mail-setup

As well as the other settings, even if you have a mypostoffce email you still need to change the server to mail.pobroadband.co.uk and smtp.pobroadband.co.uk

Working fine now.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

OK, there is clearly a general issue here. Please wait for the support team to advise further. 

MeurigW
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I have exactly the same problem with my @pobroadband.co.uk email addresses. I have been logging in via the shellenergy log in page on my laptop, but now can't as it appears to no longer exist. I still have the accounts on my tablet, fortunately, or I wouldn't have been able to get the code to log in here!. However I need the laptop access as I want to send an attachment saved on it, and there is more stuff on there.

I have had no notification from TalkTalk that this was going to happen, or how to access my emails in future. I still can use the email address to access the account on the TalkTalk website, but cannot find any information there about email.

As the email accounts obviously still exist, I hope TalkTalk will sort this immediately.

0 Likes