cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Tiscali emails not working

Fincht
First Timer
Private Message
Private Message

Message 3 of 3

Cannot log onto my emails, keep getting 'Connection timed out'?  Is this a known issue at the moment or just me

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Hi Fincht 

Has the Connection timed out issue resolved itself or do you need further help?  Just to follow up, I've been testing and see that Firefox loads the default OX Mail sign in for legacy domains whereas Chrome and Edge load up the customised TalkTalk Mail sign in.

So if you continue to have issues and are using Firefox then try Chrome or Edge for the time being. Cookies must be saved and retained.

I appreciate your time to let me know what Internet browser you're using. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi Fincht 

It's an issue that does happen when the device you're using takes longer than 6 seconds to respond during the sign in process. The usual reason is that the computer is busy updating or uploading or software like Internet security scanning is just holding up access.

Allow the computer to fully start up and finish its diagnostic checks including security scans and updates. Then reset the browser to clear cache and cookies and unload all add-ons or extensions in troubleshooting mode. And retry the sign in.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail tiscali.co.uk email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes