email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my lineone email account

Ro-fish33
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

The password is not working for my lineone email account. I have not registered in MyAccount so I cannot recover or reset it.

My Personal Info is up to date in my Community profile.

Can you help? Thank you

Ro fish
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Please make sure you run those scans though. If we've had to reset the password twice there's something causing activity on your mailbox that looks suspicious. It's well worth scanning all devices to ensure there's no virus or malware causing problems. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I'm in! The TalkTalk Support email expert explained what has happened and reset my password. I will now set up my details in MyAccount. Thanks so much again for your fast help 🙂

Ro fish

Message 3 of 6

I've raised another fault ticket for you. I'm rather concerned though that despite having one of our crazy complicated passwords in December you've still been reset again due to suspicious activity. Do you have good current up to date Anti Virus running on all your devices?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I know 😞 You helped me in December. The same thing has occured where I am unable to access the account. I will check my devices are secure. This time, I will register with My Account once I can get in!

Thank you for escalating it to TalkTalk Support 🙂

Ro fish

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Ro-fish33

I thought we'd arranged for you to receive a new ultra-strong password in December? 

What's gone wrong I wonder?  Have you just forgotten it? - they're not particularly memorable passwords. 

If the system has detected a compromised account and changed the password to secure the account then that might indicate your password has been captured.

To make sure your devices are secure I'd recommend running anti-virus and anti-malware scans before using any new password. And be ultra-cautious about using non-encrypted public wi-fi hot-spots.

For a new password I've escalated a request to the TalkTalk support email expert. And if your current mobile number is still in your Community profile you'll get a call with a new password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes