cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

tiscali email not sending to gmail.

GBy123
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have just found that my tiscali emails are not being received by gmail accounts.    I have a gmail account on a tablet so can test that this.  I thought it odd that I had not had replies from a a couple of people with gmail, so tested it out and it is definitely not working.   I have also sent from webmail and these do not get through either.   Sending to gmail from another address (Live), works, so it is definitely tiscali.    I have no idea what to do -   Is there a problem with this and how do I sort it please.   I think this may have been happening for a while, but only just realised something is amiss.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Just moving them from gmail spam is all you can do at the moment. We do have an open ticket with gmail to get this resolved but as of 2 weeks ago they had not engaged with the email team here and I've not been able to get an answer for 2 weeks as to any updates we may have.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I just found out how to stop this.   I found all my test emails from tiscali in my gmail spam folder.    Clicked on one, marked as not spam, tested another from tiscali and bingo - it worked.     Solved that mystery..    I now just have to contact all other gmail contacts and tell them to check spam folders and do the same.      What a pain it all is, but hey, that's technology again.  

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Oh my word, yes they are.   I have just looked in my gmail spam folder and there they are!  Normally I have no spam. in gmail which is great, but...... Now I come to think of it, others people have said the same thing.     How do I deal with this please.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi GBy123, the mails aren't arriving in your Gmail spam folder? We have seen this for a few months .

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Confused14
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

I had exactly the same trouble.  I asked Which tech support for help and they tell me I  need "sender policy network" in my tiacali settings.  I have been trying to find out how to do this but find myself getting back to where I started.  Can anyone help with this please.

0 Likes