cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

tiscali problems

stibbo
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Just over a week ago my daily newsletters from Newsquest stopped arriving. I have had the following email from them to explain the problem they are having with tiscali addresses:-

Dear Peter, Sorry you've not been receiving the newsletters you're expecting recently. We've been sending them to you every day. Unfortunately your ISP (Tiscali, part of TalkTalk) isn't accepting them. We try to deliver the email newsletter, but it is 'Temporarily Deferred' by the tiscali mail server. We retry several times, and it is temporarily deferred each time. It's not just you who is affected, this has been an intermittent problem with delivering email newsletters to ALL tiscali users since mid June. The most recent occurrence of this problem started on 26th September and has yet to end. (Normally it stops after about a week) I'm afraid there isn't anything we as the publishers of The Pinkun can do to fix this problem, but your ISP, Tiscali, should be able to fix it for you if you report it to them.

Is anyone at talktalk tackling this problem ?

Stibbo

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Stibbo, the problem is likely bad address in the mailing list, but I won't make assumptions please send me a personal message with the senders email address and I'll have it checked for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes