cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Migration of "new outlook" not worked completely

uchitermon
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

Have I lost the address @talktalk.net after the migration to "new outlook " from Mail? The two other addresses have migrated OK.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi uchitermon, I've edited your post to take out your full email address. Do you still need help or have you got your outlook sorted now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

@uchitermon,

You can add it manually. It's not clear what version of Outlook you are referring to with 'new Outlook'. To find out how to add the email account, just do a Google search for how to add an email account to, for example, Outlook 365.

By the way it is not a good idea to post any of your email addresses on a publicly viewable page. I suggest you edit your post to remove it (using the 3 dots on the right).

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

I think that this subject would be better dealt with by you & Microsoft.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?