cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Do I need to return eero Pro 6 after upgrading?

jmagla
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

I am in the process of upgrading from fttp 500 to fttp 900. I have recieved my welcome pack of 1 eero Pro 6, there is also a bag and label to return my old kit...

Do I need to return my original pro 6?

I have a bit of an issue anyway with a couple of my outdoor wireless cctv cameras disconnecting regularly, so I could really do with adding the 2nd eero to my system. 

Thanks for any advice. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

Message 2 of 5

Thanks 👍

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Hi @jmagla 

Two Amazon eero Pro 6 routers are included with your package upgrade of Full Fibre 900. The existing one you already have as that was supplied with Full Fibre 500 plus the new eero Pro 6 to give you the required two eero Pro 6 routers that you're entitled to use during the Full Fibre 900 contract. When you leave TalkTalk that's when TalkTalk will request the return of both eeros, so keep the Returns bag for future use.

The answer to your question is no, you do not return the original Pro 6. Pair the two eeros in a mesh network and enjoy the extended coverage of your Full Fibre 900 contract.

If you need confirmation then the Sales page has all the details and Small print at the bottom for Full Fibre 900 tells you exactly what I've outlined above.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@jmagla, you appear to have posted 3 identical posts today. 

I'll remove the later two, as the earliest will receive attention sooner anyway. 

It's never going to help posting the same thing multiple times  - it just clutters things up on the forum and can delay help reaching people who need it more immediately. 

Staff will reply during the week, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes