cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Want to know how to get the most out of our community?

Hey, I'm Michelle and I wanted to tell you about our community and how it's packed full of useful information, answers and has a horde of active members waiting to help or just to say hey! We know forums can be a little daunting at times, so here are some of my useful tips to help you get the most out of the community:

Get Searching

Search is the quickest way to locate the information you're after, use the big red box above. If you don't find what you're after you can always post your own question.

Search now

Get stuck in

Prefer to jump straight into the community? Checkout the yellow "browse" tab over on the left hand side, here you'll find the entire community at your fingertips.

Try now

Join the party!

Had a peek around the community already? If so you'll no doubt want to join us, just hit register below and follow the instructions. Don't worry I'll still be here to help once you've registered.

Register now

An update on TalkTalk’s plans for Mobile

TalkTalk
Community Manager

As some of you may have seen or read in the news today we’ve decided to review our longer term mobile plan. We’ve decided it’s the right time to pause what we’re doing on our Mobile journey and instead take a fresh look at the market and how we will future guarantee that we’re able to offer our customers the best value products and services.

In the meantime we’ll continue to maintain our current range of mobile offers, handsets and of course continue to serve our existing customers, we know you’ll have some questions about this news so here’s some FAQs:

What does this mean for existing mobile customers?

Nothing changes at all. We’ll still be able to service, upgrade and provide all mobile services we do today

Will I still be able to buy mobile packages?

Yes, you are still able to buy mobile packages

Can I still re-contract with you?

Yes, absolutely, our offers and packages are staying exactly the same

When will we hear more about the new mobile plans?

We hope to be able to share the details of our new plans later in the year

About StephenF

Hey everyone, I'm your community manager and resident Apple & Nissan fanboy, here to help keep the community ticking over each day.

Check out more blogs from StephenF

1 Comment
Problem Solver

Wow - Content free announcement of the year ?

Although the implication appears to be that the much publicised agreement with O2 is dead.