cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

ORDI requeat

GailSimms
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello

Can anyone help me raise an ORDI request please. My property previously had two addresses as I have doors on two different streets. The address I use for TalkTalk is no longer used, so I want to update my service address with Openreach to the correct address. 

I’ve tried without success to get the Talktalk support team to do this. One person did complete the ORDI form however they filled it out incorrectly and Openreach rejected it. They put my name and email as the CP contact instead of their name/email. I have all the details that need changing so this will hopefully be quick.

Note - I have not moved home!

Thanks in advance

Gail

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi I’ve added the old (current address) and the address it needs changing to, to my profile. Again, just to reiterate, this is the same house for both addresses.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi GailSimms

Can you add the correct address to the private notes section of your community profile. 

Thank you. 

GailSimms
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi I’ve added my landline to my profile now.

I’ve given up trying to go through chat to do this - I’ve been disconnected three today after I’ve spent an hour explaining the problem. I hope this route will be quicker.

Gail

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The support team here can help you with this, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Put the correct details in the Private notes section and that will hopefully hasten the process. 

0 Likes