cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

former TalkTalk customer, address not in ORDI

dorian1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I moved to my new address a couple of years ago, but when i tried to transfer my TalkTalk fibre to my current address i was told that fibre was not available at the address, after doing some investigating

i found out it was because my address was not in the ORDI as neighbours have TalkTalk fibre. My current contract is about to end and I would like to get TalkTalk fibre, can anyone help?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You would have to place an order with us first then when its live, we can submit the ordi, until there is alive asset on the openreach network there is nothing we can do. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne,

I am currently with Virgin, i wanted to move back to TalkTalk but was told by openreach the easiest way to get on the ORDI would be to get a landline, but i would not be classed as a new customer and therefore would not get any of the new customer deals. At the moment the only talktalk deal available to me is a landline and standard broadband for the price of fibre, would i be able get on ORDI and change to fibre only  and get a new customer deal within the first 14 days?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

If you don't have an active account with us, we cant submit an ORDI request, do you have a broadband supplier currently? 

0 Likes

dorian1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

I don't have a talktalk number or account number to give unless you want my former account or telephone number?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi dorian1

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards